WINboard lynx challenge electric skateboard
a small compact board without sacrificing speed and power
The WINboard Lynx Challenge Electric Skateboard is a compact, ultra thin, full carbon mini board with dual 1500W HUB motors. Providing plenty of power and a top speed of 40-45km/ph with a range of 20-25km. We use 90mm 76AAK wheels with Red Bones bearings as standard, allowing for a smooth comfortable ride. Our remote has an inbuilt LCD screen that shows speed, distance travelled, battery levels and more. There are also 4 speed modes to cover beginners to advanced riders. The WINboard Lynx Challenge is a powerful mini electric skateboard recommended for those that are familiar with skateboarding and can handle a mini board with plenty of power and range to get around the tight city areas.
Whenever riding, please be mindful of others and road traffic. Always wear protective gear.
- RANGE - With its 6.6ah battery you can get up to 20-25km range in a single charge and our high quality Samsung batteries mean you won't be losing range after a few charges.
- SPEED - The 1500W HUB motors can reach speeds up to 40km/ph.
- CHARGING - Charge the Lynx challenge in 3-4 hours.
- REMOTE - Strong connection to the board means you can rely on the remote not disconnecting. The remote has also been simplified for less distractions for an off-road experience.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES - WINboard Lynx Challenge, remote, board charger, USB cable for charging remote, set of spare wheel PU.
winboard lynx challenge electric skateboard
|Deck Material||T700 Cabon Fiber|
|Net Weight||6.5 kg|
|Motor Type||Dual HUB Motors|
|Peak Max Power||1500Wx2 dual motor|
|Max Speed||40-45 km/ph|
|Max Load Capacity||120 kg|
|Truck Construction||Gravity Casting|
|Truck Size||7 inches|
|PU Wheel Type||76AAK|
|Battery Type||Samsung 18650 LI-ION|
|Max Range||20-25 km|
|Battery Capacity||10S2O 6AH|
|Charging Time||2 Hours|
|Remote Features||4 speed modes with LCD display|
small packages can have big surprises
compact without sacrifice
WINboard Lynx Challenge has been designed to be slim and compact but still have the power and range of bigger boards. Featuring the same powerful HUB motors as our Panther range and packing a 6.6ah Samsung battery will provide a range of 20-25km on a single charge.
Due to it’s smaller size the WINboard Lynx Challenge is recommended for more experienced riders and is a great board for those living in denser city landscapes as the smaller size allows you to cut around the streets and take with you on trams and buses without taking up a lot of space.